The X-PRO 90 line of flash memory cards leverage the latest in Ultra-High-Speed technology, UHS-II. These cards offer the performance needed for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike to capture high quality content.
Harness power of UHS-II
The X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD flash memory cards have been designed to meet the needs of photo and video professionals by harnessing the power of UHS-II. The UHS-II bus holds distinct advantages over its predecessor, UHS-I, and was engineered to support the demanding applications, with specific emphasis on write intensive applications such as 4K and 8K videography. These cards really shine where maximum bit rate and maximum frame rate are necessary to take advantage of the capabilities of the host.
Designed for accelerated workflow
UHS-II provides bus speeds of up to double those of UHS-I by employing 2 rows of pins for data transfer. When operating in half suplex mode, the UHS-II bus employs both rows to transfer data in the same direction, allowing the card to achieve transfers of up to 300MB/s (3) sequential read and 280MB/s (3) sequential write! This means that the user can shoot video at fast speeds. Alternatively, the bus can also operate in full duplex mode (at half the speed of half duplex mode) whereby each row transfers data in the opposite direction at the same time, allowing for the movement of content from the host to the card and vice versa, simultaneously. This allows the user to execute 2 tasks at once, accelerating the speed at which they can execute post-production editing activities, translating into efficient workflows. (5)
Performance for demanding applications
The X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD flash memory cards are a solution to capture professional quality photo and video content with blazing fast performance of up to 300MB/s (3) sequential read and up to 280MB/s (3) sequential write. These speeds allow the user to power through the most intense photo and video applications, from content capture with the newest DSLR and mirrorless cameras and advanced video cameras (4), to footage transfer for photo and video editing.
Performance at maximum thresholds of UHS-II with V90 video speed
The cards push the limits of the UHS-II bus interface with V90 Video Speed, which ensures a minimum sustained read and write speed of 90MB/s, enabling extended lengths of cinema quality video capture in 8K resolution. This allows content creators to take advantage of the latest, high end host devices on the market, such as the Canon EOS R5 and R6, the Nikon Z7 II, and the Sony Alpha 7S III, as well as other DSLR, mirrorless, and advanced video cameras. (4)
Ultimate solution for content capture
Theese cards are for capturing sequential burst mode HD photos, 4K Ultra HD Video, and uninterrupted 8K Video at 7,680 x 4,320, with detail. Shooting in 8K provides content creators with benefits, such as flexibility in post-production editing as well as sharper, more realistic imagery.
Commitment to photographers and videographers
The company is committed to bringing the latest technology to its customers to address their -evolving photography and videography needs. The launch of the X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD cards ensures that photo and video enthusiasts can benefit from technological advancements and get the most out of their new DSLR, mirrorless, and advanced video cameras. (4)
Product line specs:
- Capacities: 64GB-256GB (2)
- Format: SDXC
- Bus interface: UHS-II
- Speed class: Class 10, U3
- Video speed class: V90
- Read performance: Up to 300MB/s (3)
- Write performance: Up to 280MB/s (3)
- Compatibility: DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, advanced and professional HD-enabled video cameras, and more(4)
X-PRO 90 Class 10 U3 V90 SD UHS-II flash memory cards are available at the below SRP’s.
- 64GB: $77.99
- 128GB: $129.99
- 256GB: $239.99
(1) The PNY logo is a registered trademark of PNY Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and no affiliation between PNY and such owners should be inferred.
(2) For flash Media Devices, 1MB=one million bytes; 1GB=one billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for storage.
(3) Based on company’s internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. Not all host devices can achieve 300MB/s sequential read and 280MB/s sequential write speeds. 1x=150KB/sec.
(4) Compatible with UHS-II host devices enabled with a SDXC slot. Backward compatible with UHS-I host devices at UHS-I speeds.
(5) Requires compatible device capable of reaching such speeds when used in conjunction with a computer.