This version of its RAID management solution includes support for RAID-5 on Windows 10 and 11.
SoftRAID V.3.0 for Windows enables users to create RAID-0/1/5 solutions for maximum drive capacity, fast data access, and data protection. It provides faster RAIDs with management and drive monitoring that other Windows utilities fail to provide. Its streamlined interface makes it easy to set up and manage RAID volumes and provides a level of performance and protection you can’t get with other RAID solutions.
SoftRAID-3 for Windows:
- RAID level: adds RAID-5
- Compatible: Works with Windows 11 and 10
“SoftRAID for windows provides faster RAIDs with management and drive monitoring that other Windows utilities fail to provide. RAID-5 has been one of the most requested features from our users, so we’re excited to add RAID-5 to SoftRAID for Windows and expand the cross-platform capability SoftRAID,” said Rick Rockhold, VP, software development, Windows and mobile. “RAID-5 opens up the next level of data protection and access to our Windows customers.”
SoftRAID is for anyone who needs to safely store and backup massive amounts of data, including video editors, audio producers, photographers, and graphic designers.
Click to enlarge
- Advanced: Create RAID-0/1/5 with Windows and RAID-0/1/4/5/1+0 (10) with Macs
- Universal: SoftRAID works with both Windows and Macs and built-in company’s MacDrive technology lets you seamlessly move SoftRAID volumes between OSs
- Protected: SoftRAID Monitor constantly watches disks and alerts if problems are detected
- Validated: Volume validation ensures sectors can be read and parity is correct
- Certified: Checks disks before use to ensure they are safe for storage
- Vigilant: Error prediction helps protect vs. unexpected failure
SoftRAID’s core RAID creation and management technology has been tuned over 20 years of development. It’s for voluminous data roles including audio/video production and editing, photography, graphic design, database servers, financial applications, and more. Basically, it is the brain for running, maintaining, and protecting RAID arrays.
SoftRAID for Windows 3.0 is a free update for current SoftRAID-2.0 users. To purchase a new license, upgrade from SoftRAID-1.0, or add additional seats to a current SoftRAID license visit the company’s webstore. Try SoftRAID for free with the full featured 14-day trial.
SoftRAID also ships with select firm’s enclosures including:
- ThunderBays, ThunderBlade, Express 4M2, Mercury Elite Pro Quad, Mercury Pro U.2 Dual, and Accelsiors.
SoftRAID-3 for Windows compatible with Windows 10 and 11. It is licensed per computer, additional discounted seat purchases are available.