Also includes free cyber security platform across all devices therefore negating any threats that customers could face.
This solution is set to change, disrupt and create a cloud landscape for cloud backup and cyber security industry for the foreseeable future.
Snapshot highlights include:
- Support for physical and virtual servers, PCs and mobile phones
- Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices
- Backup MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, Docker and Microsoft 365
- Unlimited licences for servers, PCs, Microsoft 365 users, applications, virtual servers and local only
- Cyber security protection across unlimited devices
- Mass deployment, ransomware protection and remote management
- Sync and share+access/edit/view existing doc files online
- Free whitelabel for partners
- Choose to be billed in £, $ or €
- Costs are on data stored or can be on licence basis if using your own storage
- Backup for Google Workplace, archive and DR – coming soon
- Option 1: Our software, our storage – Backup to data centres located in the UK (London), EU (Amsterdam), USA or Asia (Chennai, Tokyo, Osaka)
- Option 2: Our software, your cloud storage – Backup to your own Cloud Account (currently configured to AWS, Azure, Google, Wasabi, Acronis and Backblaze)
- Option 3: Our software, your private cloud – Backup to your own hardware (currently configured to IBM, Cloudian, Minio, Dell EMC, Cohesity and NetApp) however the bendor can configure to any storage which follows the S3 Protocol
The company will continue to add more pre-configured providers for ‘Options 2 and 3’ plus more storage regions for ‘Option 1’.
Saaher Muzafer, CEO, says: “An absolute game changing Cloud Data Protection solution has now arrived in the market at a price point that is hard to believe. We have spent over two years developing Cloud Protect365 and to finally have it available marks a huge milestone in the era of Cloud adoption. Make no mistake, Cloud Protect365 is going to shake-up the way millions of customers backup and protect their data“.
This solution also includes a free Cyber Security platform across all devices therefore negating any threats that customers could face.
- Deployment of WAF shield
- Implementation of remote antivirus scans
- Anti-malware protection and alerts
- Scan schedules
- Key files protection
- Modification of endpoints
- Device dashboard
- URL filtering
- Protection of key files using HSM
- Real time protection
- Use of Clam AV scanner based REST APIs
- Protection across all devices
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
Saaher continues: “This is just the start, we will apply constant updates to the solution based on the feedback we receive, thus making it even more robust over time. The pre-demand for Cloud Protect365 has been phenomenal, we practically have partners from all corners of the globe waiting to deploy this solution to their customers. I personally would like to thank all of them for patiently waiting and all the team involved in this process – I mean it when we say – This is Cloud Backup Reinvented.”